Applications now open- Deadline 9th June!
We have five places on this fantastic exchange opportunity for young doctors from Europe (and we also have 5 places for young doctors from low and middle income countries outwith Europe but the funding is slightly different and advert will be posted separately)
Applicants need to be a GP trainee or junior GP (within 5 years of training completion)
A successful place will fund one conference ticket (worth over £300), one gala dinner ticket and one young doctor’s dinner ticket.
Provisional plan 8th-15th October 2017
• Arrive Liverpool Sunday- welcome meeting and touristic event
• Monday and Tuesday- Exposure to UK General Practice (and social
meetings each night)
• Wednesday RCGP Preconference
• Thursday Poster presentations (exact date TBC), RCGP main conference,
young doctor’s dinner
• Friday Main conference and gala dinner
• Saturday Main conference in the morning, social activity in the afternoon
• Sunday (or Saturday night) depart
Part of the application form includes an abstract. This will be used to rank (mark) your application. If you are successful, the abstract will be the basis of a poster which you would present at the conference. It can be a project, audit, case study etc but must be summarised using the standard format of title/ background/methods/ results and conclusion. Total not to exceed 250 words.
Here are last year’s titles for inspiration:
Any questions- email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Most importantly, here is the application form:
Miss it, miss out!